IE-9 Issue: when slideshow gets repeated image get dropdown

Posted by user418461 
IE-9 Issue: when slideshow gets repeated image get dropdown
October 01, 2011 08:02AM
Hello Slideshowbox Team,

I am having problem with the slideshow. I am using simplethumbview.js version of the slideshow. It's all working fine except IE-9.

What happens that when slideshow completes its first loop, and when it's started again, then image gets dropped to the screen. So only half image is visible.

i) Lets say slideshow has 10 images.
ii) It started 1,2...10
iii) It again starts with first image now, that's where the problem occurs in IE-9. Image gets dropped, and slideshow looks weired.

Please look at the image here,

[picasaweb.google.com]
Re: IE-9 Issue: when slideshow gets repeated image get dropdown
October 03, 2011 12:46PM
Could you please give me the link from where the slideshow is on your website? Also do you have the last version of the slideshowbox 2.0? We made some updates and perhaps you don't have the last version. So download the component again install it.
October 04, 2011 04:47AM
Hello Kneo,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Yes we do have a link for the slideshow. Please check the same at,

[kuvakuja.fi]

Awaiting your feedback on the same, Thanks.
October 04, 2011 10:13AM
Do you have the last version installed? What version of slideshowbox do you own?
October 04, 2011 11:42AM
I have right now SlideshowBox v1.0.3.

Are you 110% sure this has been fixed in Slideshowbox 2? Since as far as I know, we have to purchase that again.
October 05, 2011 07:38AM
The problem was fixed for the first version of slideshowbox as well. You just need to go to your jumpeyecomponents account, download the component again and replace the old files with the new one from the downloaded package.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login