No pictures in the diaporama on the site page

Posted by user1095041 
No pictures in the diaporama on the site page
February 28, 2012 02:20AM
Good morning I am new and I have download the version of valuation in flash of slideshowbox 2 for tested before buying it for 2 sites. All takes place well in Adobe flash CS4 the diaporama works without problem when I control in local mode on my computer. But once on the site it does not show pictures. I have thing of the missing some however photographs in format medium and open sea and the source code xml are in the same file with indication of ways. I tried several possibilities of way but nothing is made there it does not walk
I try unsuccessfully to look at the video of demonstration but it is a bit blurred the stories of codes. Thanks for your help if it step I buy for 2 sites and to excuse me for translation but I am in France
SET the page of the site [www.didiland.fr]

THANK Daniel
Re: No pictures in the diaporama on the site page
February 28, 2012 09:07AM
Hello,
I've checked the above website, it seems that you didn't uploaded the images into the correct folder ( this is the path where the images should be: /global/medias/slideshow%20cirque/medium )
Let me know if everything works on your side.

Regards,
Alex
March 02, 2012 01:50AM
Good morning, Ok all really work currently I had named the file in another way on the waiter therefore he could not found photographs. I simply reappointed that ci with the same name as flash swf and put back in place ways correct and everything is to come back into order. Now I am going to be able to buy licences and still THANK YOU for your help and see you soon can be for other questions if necessary.
Best REGARS to FRANCE
Daniel
March 02, 2012 01:26PM
I'm glad to hear that your problem has been solved.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login