No hyperlinking?!?!

Posted by user668501 
No hyperlinking?!?!
April 19, 2011 08:42AM
Please find a way to hyperlink images to an external URL. I bought the SlideshowBox solution because I thought it would be a nice to rotate promotional images on our website homepage. After going through the effort to install it, I found out there was no way to hyperlink the images to another page on the site, even though there are directions in the Flash version for hyperlinking images. I'm very disappointed.
Re: No hyperlinking?!?!
April 19, 2011 01:29PM
When the SlideShowBox component was designed and planned for development, we wanted to create rather than a thumb viewer a slide show gallery.
Therefore, the concept of adding a url to each image/slide wasn't included in the component's design plans.
However, you can obtain something close to what you sant. In order for that to happen you will add some code in the fla file. Is not a big deal just add PHOTO_OPEN event, and when it triggers call navigateToUrl method.
Over all, we don't recommend you to do this, because the component already has other functionality on this event.

Note: This applies only for the flash version of the component.
October 02, 2017 10:47AM
Yes, admission is a kind of your motivation, target, plan for future and self-introduction. Most of them you should prove within the interview online assignment writing service That is why it is so important to have a to train the oral communication skills too. The assignment is just the first step. You should go up taking all of them
September 17, 2018 09:49AM
why it is so important to have a to train the oral communication skills too. The assignment is just the first step. You should go up taking all of them
December 14, 2018 12:10PM
What is SlideshowBox I didn’t listen much about this and I don’t know what is and what are the main features of it can anyone tell me about this is that some kind of plugin I wanted to know about this I am a writer by profession and wanted to get information about this and then write it UK Assignment Writing Service so share the information of this SlideshowBox and what are the uses of this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login