passing variables
July 14, 2013 02:58PM
I'm passing a variable via a JS cookie from one page to another that houses the JS embed code for my slideshow. The variable houses the Flickr URL of the slideshow. I'd like this variable to set the "source:" parameter of the JavaScript embed code for the SimpleThumbview template but I can't get the variable pass the $.slideshowBoxEmbedCanvas.init. I'm a novice to JS and that's why the SlideshowBox is so appealing to me. Is there a why to accomplish my goal before I've pulled out all my hair ? TIA

** EDIT ** I got it! and, I still have a little hair left over. I just broke up the "source: " string and inserted the variable into it. Ie: source: "[api.flickr.com]; + FlickrSetNbr + "&nsid=" + FlickrUserName + "&lang=en-us&format=rss_200",

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2013 09:30PM by user1579644.
Re: passing variables
March 23, 2019 07:59AM
In order to have a successful home based business it is very important that you respond promptly to product requests such as emails. This will give the customer a reat impression and will most likely bring them back to purchase your products again. This is a good way to keep a steady number of consumers.

Just take the leap and go ahead and start a home business! Procrastination is going to get you nowhere. Neither is dreaming. All you have to do is figure out what you want to do and start. That's the great thing about home businesses. You're the one that makes all the decisions!

https://ifreegiveaways.com/free-robux/

Any home business above the lemonade-stand level needs to be set up to accept payment via credit card. The savvy home business owner researches his or her options for credit card placement systems. The different deals available from online companies or local banks will offer different advantages and disadvantages; the right program provides adequate coverage for the business's volume of sales at a minimal cost.

Take the time to look for the right kind of business. Do not jump on the first opportunity that comes along. You should weighs the pros and cons of each type of business, and run different scenarios until you find a business that would work for you and your skills.

https://ifreegiveaways.com/free-private-instagram-viewer/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login