Text field wont change

Posted by user892961 
Text field wont change
April 05, 2012 04:26PM
Slideshowbox using java version for ThumbnailSlide. The field closeButtonLabel:"Close", wont change no matter what I word I put in the "close". Even if I leave this entry blank it still shows the word Close, any suggestions on how to change it?

Thanks,
Donnie
Re: Text field wont change
April 06, 2012 01:10PM
Try to hit enter after you are entering the new label and it should work.
April 07, 2012 02:36PM
Hit enter where exactly?

"Close(enter here)", - this creates syntax error.

"Close"(enter here), - this makes no change.

"Close",(enter here) - this make no change.

I'd like to put the word Thumbs in place of Close so visitors know how to get back to the thumbs view. Any other suggestions? Every other text can be changed with no problem except this Close tag.
April 09, 2012 01:06PM
Indeed it seems to be a problem with the close label and the changes are not saved.
We will try solve this and update the component as soon as possible.
April 13, 2012 09:17PM
Any update on this?
April 18, 2012 02:57PM
We fixed the problem and once you will download the last package and replace the old files with the new ones, everything should be ok.
April 18, 2012 03:51PM
Ok, great. So you mean go to here [www.slideshowbox.com] and download the free version? then I'll just use my domain key code?
April 18, 2012 04:00PM
So I downloaded from the "free" page, unzipped, and replaced my current version of SimpleThumbview.js with the one in this new download, closeButtonLabel still wont change.
April 24, 2012 02:35PM
Any update on this? I downloaded it from your free page, but the closeButtonLabel still wont change. I'd like this to be fixed, please advise, thanks.
May 02, 2012 07:26AM
Hello,
Please provide me a link to your slideshow so that I can take a closer look. Also please make sure you've cleared the cookies and cache of your browser after you replaced the new version. Let me know if you're still encountering any issue or everything is working fine on your side too.

Sincerely,
Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login