Continous play?

Posted by user1160481 
Continous play?
March 09, 2012 05:42PM
I actually have two questions. The first is: is there a way to make my slide show continuous? Right now when it gets to the last slide it just rewinds back to the first slide. How can I set it up so that it reloads the first slide after the last slide and runs continuously without it rewinding. My second question is: I am inserting this slideshow into a website running off of a content management system, so what is the best way to do this to make sure the watermark won't show up.

Thanks for any and all assistance on this!
Re: Continous play?
March 19, 2012 01:25PM
Unfortunately the answer for the first question is negative. You cannot obtain a continuous slide show.
Regarding the second question, you will need to buy a domain key in order to remove the watermark. For specific instructions on how to remove the watermark see the FAQ page of this forum.
Re: Continous play?
March 19, 2012 02:04PM
Hi Kneo, thanks for the reply. I already knew about purchasing the domain name and had done so (forgot to mention that in my earlier post), and just didn't realize that it was still showing the watermark because I had the website in "preview" mode. It is now showing just fine without the preview mode. Thanks again for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login