Watermark

Posted by user697201 
Watermark
January 27, 2012 07:10PM
I cannot figure out how to remove the watermark from the slideshow for fivestarnaturalbeef.com. Can someone look at my code and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!
Re: Watermark
January 30, 2012 01:30PM
The problem is that you entered incorrectly the domain name. You added a slash "/" at the end of the domain name, which make the system to generate an incorrect domain key.
March 30, 2012 03:09PM
Bonjour, j’ai acheter une licence slideshowbox 2 pour un site mais le filigrane est toujours présent. La licence à été faite en www.didiland.fr le code je l’ai bien mis à l’endroit correspondant dans le panel. Maintenant est ce que j’ai raté quelques chose ou faut t’il encore mettre le code autre part ? merci de me donner la marche à suivre
Daniel
April 01, 2012 09:39AM
Hello, I purchase a license for a site slideshowbox 2 but the watermark is still present. The license has been made ​​www.didiland.fr the code I'm put at the corresponding location in the panel. Now is what I missed something or should you still put the code somewhere else? thank you for the way forward
Daniel
April 02, 2012 03:09PM
Did you set the domain name didiland.fr in your account and did you use the key that you received for your gallery? If yes, please contact us through the ticket system and we will take a closer look at your problem.
[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login