Multiple slideshow's on one page

Posted by user947276 
Multiple slideshow's on one page
October 07, 2011 10:24AM
Hi,

im' trying to make multiple slideshows on one page and here's what i do:

1. new xml file "source2.xml tried to change path same effect (/path/to/source.xml)
2. change the id of slideshow (in my case "panandzoom + random numbers)

and effect is like that, that i'm having one slideshowbox active with all photos from source.xml and second from source2.xml is just black with

what im doing wrong here?

ohh and when i get back to source.xml i see two active slideshows :|

thnx in advance.
Re: Multiple slideshow's on one page
October 07, 2011 12:13PM
What version of slideshowbox are you using and could you please give me a link from where you tested the two galleries, so that I can take a look as well? Thank you.
PS To avoid any problem try to get the embed code from the online panel separately for each gallery and not just copy the same embed code twice in your html page.
October 07, 2011 12:47PM
ofc sorry for not putting it in first post

[lewartowski.com] -- my site with gallery's

and ok now ive got one code embed second is default and umm slideshowbox is in version 2 i think i d/l it 2 days ago
October 10, 2011 08:26AM
It seems that there are some problems with the embed code, the non ie code is incorrect: See this [screencast.com]
Also one of the source xml file have some problems. see this [screencast.com]
October 10, 2011 09:34AM
HA,

errors corrected, everything is working as suposed ofc it was a chair >> computer connector problem :)
(btw my site is in wordpress and wordpress editor don't even see those problematic chars - problem removed after using ftp and editing post or alternative remove free lines after pasting code to wordpress editor)

Great support man i'm def buying it for my site.

thnx and have a good day
October 11, 2011 07:34AM
You are very welcome, and have a good day as well.
November 13, 2011 04:25AM
Hi,
I have multiple stances of ThumbnailSlide on a page. Each is inside a tab. Everything is working fine, except for the controls.
The controls for first slide is in its own place, but when I switch to other tabs(slides), controls are stack on top of each other. I have to go to fullscreen by clicking on the stacked up menu and get back to normal, and everything is fine again!

Any help?
November 15, 2011 01:35PM
Is there a way you can give me the link from where the galleries are, so that I can take a look?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login