How much customization is possible?

Posted by user1411161 
How much customization is possible?
September 30, 2012 12:36AM
First of all, just from browsing the demos I'll say you have a fantastic products.

Love this template:
[www.slideshowbox.com]

What I would like to achieve:
I have a bunch of albums in my gallery and using thumbnail slide I would like to first get thumbnails of albums and when clicking on a thumbnail to get to a second thumbnail slide showing me thumbnails of the photos in that specific album.

1. Would it be possible to customize your JS SlideShowBox in than way to achieve this functionality?
2. Is adding custom code to the product possible? Would be used to add an additional GUI for user to be able to like the photo or get more info.

Thank you for your help!
Re: How much customization is possible?
October 02, 2012 11:39AM
I'm afraid that the answer is negative to both questions. You cannot achieve something like that with SlideShowBox and you cannot add code to the component in order to obtain what you want. You could however try [www.sliderwall.com] which is a html5, CSS component.
Re: How much customization is possible?
March 23, 2019 08:02AM
Your home business is one thing that is soley yours. That can be comforting, knowing you don't have to answer to anyone, but it can also be a challenge because you are the only one responsible for your success or failure. Here are some effective home business tips to make sure that you stay on top.

When running a home business it is best to join a small business association. It is a great way to network your business as well as get tips on effective ways to manage your business. Another great aspect is that you can hear the mistakes others made and not make them yourself.

https://ifreegiveaways.com/free-credit-cards-numbers-that-work-2019-active-credit-card-numbers/

Come up with a business plan. When you have a plan and write it down, you not only feel more organized but also it helps your mind to come up with great ideas. Before you know it, you'll be coming up with all sorts of imaginative ways to develop your business, that you would never have thought of, if you hadn't put your plan on paper.

Choose a product or business that reflects your interests. When starting a home business, you are responsible for motivating yourself and making sure the business gets done every day, no matter how you feel. On the bad days, and there will be some, your love for the business or product will carry you through.

https://ifreegiveaways.com/free-netflix-premium-accounts/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login