How to get miore thumbs shown?

Posted by user1390396 
How to get miore thumbs shown?
September 26, 2012 10:23AM
Hi,

I have a total width for the box of 490px.
When I size my thumbs to thumbWidth=70&thumbHeight=45&showImageIndex=true&showImageInfos=true

I can see 4 thumbs => then an empty space for about 100px => and then the pause and fullscreen link.
How can I optimize this to show up 5 or even 6 thumbs without changing the thumb width and height? I would like to get rid of the empty space between the last thumb and the pause link.
Is this anyhow possible?

Thanks!

PS: Can I influence the speed of the time the slideshow takes in fullscreen mode? Or is there just one time setting slideShowSpeed=4 for both?
Re: How to get miore thumbs shown?
October 02, 2012 11:43AM
There is only one setting for slideshow speed.
The thumbnail bar is not editable so manipulating the number of thumbs or setting a specific number is not quite possible.
Re: How to get miore thumbs shown?
March 23, 2019 08:03AM
Write down the daily goals that you have. Some things you may not be able to get to, but do set goals everyday so that you can accomplish whenever possible. Set realistic boundaries around the house during your work-time to keep the family away from the office.

Include a projection of your operating expenses, your invested capital, and your break-even point. This is a way for you to determine if your business is making money. You should have financial goals set at various periods of time as a check point, like every month, at 6 months, and at 1 year.

https://ifreegiveaways.com/free-apple-iphone-xs-max/

Interested in starting a dog walking business? This can be a great idea if you love dogs, would like the daily exercise, and are comfortable handling dogs of different sizes. Recruit potential clients by putting up flyers at vets' offices, at the local dog park, or at the grocery store.

Find ways to include the entire family in the home business. It may not be easy to find something for the little ones to do but even if you give them some paper to send through the paper shredder, they will feel included in what you are making into a family business.

https://ifreegiveaways.com/free-netflix-accounts/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login