Disable auto navigation when touching image?

Posted by user815056 
Disable auto navigation when touching image?
July 17, 2011 03:03PM
Two Questions Regarding iPhone Users:

I have found that when a user views the slideshow from an iPhone, the person cannot opt to zoom in on the page (by touching and sliding fingers) because if the slideshow image is touched, then it automatically moves forward to the next image, rather than allowing the user to zoom in and see the image larger or closer. Is there any way to disable the auto navigation on click?

My image titles are currently showing up once the desktop user mouses over the image (and then disappear after the user mouses off). Since there is no mouseover on the iPhone, the user cannot see the title of the image. Any way to make it appear at the top of the image for a few seconds before disppearing?

Sorry if this already exists somewhere in the documentation - I just didn't see it.

Thanks for the help.

GALLERY
Re: Disable auto navigation when touching image?
August 02, 2011 11:08AM
Sorry for answering so late.
Unfortunately you can't remove the click functionality. Whenever you click on an image in some particular templates the slideshow will go automatically to the next image. On other templates when you click on thumb for example the functionality will be to zoom that image or to open it in the larger state.

Anyway we will look into this matters and see if something can be done, so that the gallery to know when the two fingers are in place for zooming the image and also for displaying the title and description.

Reg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login