Callback function after image load

Posted by user828736 
Callback function after image load
July 11, 2011 01:39PM
Hi,

I am think of buying your image gallery, but firstly I need to know if the API has the callback function after each image load, where I can know the current loaded image src, in order to build under the gallery FB like and share button.

Thanks in advance
Re: Callback function after image load
July 12, 2011 11:02AM
The PHOTO_LOAD_COMPLETE event triggers after a large image is completely loaded and THUMB_LOAD_COMPLETE event triggers after a thumb is completely loaded. You can find the action script manual in the component's package.
July 13, 2011 09:55AM
Is it for JS API? How to use it?
July 13, 2011 11:50AM
No, the events or for flash version.
For html version you can do what you said you need to do.
July 13, 2011 12:34PM
So what is the trigger in JS to make sure that the image was completely loaded with your API? I do not to create my own Timer function to check if the src was changed or not, agree with that that will be lame.
July 15, 2011 09:54AM
I believe you got it all wrong. We only sell a flash version and a html version for slideshowbox. We are not selling a js version. Yes the html version contains JavaScript/jQuery gallery templates but you are not allowed to modify the js code for these templates and neither you can't use script to modify or change the settings of a templates.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login