More documentation needed - no KB article

Posted by user792151 
More documentation needed - no KB article
June 14, 2011 10:21PM
There is no Knowledge Base article for SlideshowBox 2 (as of today, 2011-06-14). Please rectify.

Is there a way to save my template settings?

What does SlideshowBox do when I give it both portrait and landscape orientated photos?

What happens when I have photos smaller than my slideshow size, in pixel dimensions?
Re: More documentation needed - no KB article
June 15, 2011 12:37PM
We do consider that slideshowbox 2.0 package contain all the necessary information, so I'm not sure if a knowledge base will be created in the immediate future.
You can use the online panel(http://www.slideshowbox.com/online-panel.html) to save and get the settings for a template directly as embed code.
It depends on the scaleMode property, if the template that you are using does contain that property. If not it will automatically scale the images in order to maintain aspect of the template.
June 15, 2011 01:56PM
I got as far as getting the embed code and pasting it into my HTML document, but that's not enough to make the slideshow function. Your document, Javascript Embed - How To Use is insufficient, as is [www.slideshowbox.com].

You don't clearly describe what to do with the contents of Templates > (template name) > Embed_(type)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2011 01:42AM by user792151.
June 16, 2011 11:42AM
See the two screen shots from below taken from the full embed manual:
[screencast.com]
[screencast.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login