Terrible JPEG Quality and Fullscreen not working

Posted by user358519 
Terrible JPEG Quality and Fullscreen not working
June 18, 2010 08:42PM
Hello

i am pretty new to this, flash and xml so i might have missed sth. But after reading tons of your tutorials and informations in the slideshow premium plus box i cant figure out myself why my Cube Template is not using my Highquality images but is downsampling it in JPEG to sth that looks like JPEG with 30% rate. Its totally not usable for my customers website this way. Where can i find this option to fix this problem.

My first idea was to just create a new AS3 flashfile and put in a new Slideshow with better JPEG Quality in publish settings but... when i do that my Fullsize button aint working. Even when i active the proper option for it and try to test it, even not in several of the basic templates delivered in the box. I really cant figure out myself whats wrong here. One thing is sure...this way i will not be able to use the software. sadly enough...
Re: Terrible JPEG Quality and Fullscreen not working
June 22, 2010 08:18AM
Please open a ticket with your problem and attach the files you are working on to the message so that we can take a closer look to this problem.

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2010 10:12AM by florodebat.
Re: Terrible JPEG Quality and Fullscreen not working
June 22, 2010 11:13AM
Well we find out after all where is the problem and why the images are behaving this way. It seems that the 3d class for the template has some problems. We are sorry for this inconvenience and we assure you that until our next update the problem will be solved.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login