SlideBox 2 and Audio on IOS Problem
October 12, 2012 11:42PM
Hello. I am using SlideShowBox 2 and the SimpleScale as well as the ThumbnailSlide. In both cases, I have set the audioPlayMode to audioOn. The settings respond as expected when testing from Chrome or IE on a PC. However when using an iPAD the audio control is set to off when I first go to that page. I can turn it on manually, but I would like it to be on already as configured. Do you have any advice?

Thanks,
Mike
Re: SlideBox 2 and Audio on IOS Problem
October 15, 2012 01:23PM
Mike,

iOS requires user interaction in order to start automatically a function/action. It doesn't run automatically.
Re: SlideBox 2 and Audio on IOS Problem
March 23, 2019 08:01AM
Keep a close watch on what your competition is doing. Align your prices and see what kind of marketing techniques they use. Learn from their mistakes and successes, and make sure you are offering a competitive offer. Find out who their customers are and try converting some of them to your products.

A great tip for your home business is to be sure that you submit your web page to all of the relevant search engines. This is important because you cannot be discovered if the search engines are not aware of your presence. Stay away from any engines that either you haven't heard of or that look suspicious.

https://ifreegiveaways.com/free-unused-nintendo-eshop-codes/

Put a business signature on the bottom of your email. You send out tens, if not hundreds, of email each day to clients, potential customers, family and friends. These emails are the most efficient marketing tool you have! Adding a signature to the bottom of your email that includes your business name, tagline, website, social media (if any) and contact information can really help pass on the word. It doesn't need to be fancy or overbearing, by the way, to be successful. It's all about utilizing the repetition that your daily email delivers.

As stated before in the introduction for this article, a home business is a great way to make money. Home businesses let individuals gain income by doing things they love while having a flexible work schedule. Using the tips found in this article, you can set up your own home business.

https://ifreegiveaways.com/free-v-bucks-generator/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login