Maybe a new user

Posted by rpsolo 
Maybe a new user
October 29, 2010 01:32PM
I hope to be a new user but first I want to find out a few things. I want to create a website for a customer. I have a test url now. [www.powersolo.com]
He wants to be able to have a slideshow that fades in and out, to be able to shrink or enlarge the photos as you drag the corner of the window, and to show the logo and links in full screen mode. I also want to enable him to upload his own photos to his website. Can I create his website with these requirements and give to him using the Slideshow box app? Or does HE need to purchase the slideshow box as well as me, to be able to accomplish this? Is this software easy to add to an html web page with or without flash? Thanks for your help. I'm not a programmer. I know very little programming. I have minimal knowledge of actionscript or html. But I do get by quite well. Thank you again. And the above url is just a test, not a final site.
Re: Maybe a new user
November 02, 2010 12:04PM
The component has fade in and fade out for the images whose path is set trough xml. So, yes the images are added by the user.

Regarding the logo,: it's different, because this will be custom work, so, is not related to the component itself. About the link I can give you an answer since I don't know exactly what you are trying to do.

Starting with premium license is not alright to give the component unless he don't intend to use the component in his projects. So, if you are doing some project, for a person, in which you use the component and then you deliver the project, the person is not allowed to use the component (only you are allowed).
Each person who USE the component needs to have a different license.

The package of the component contains also a html version, which won't require flash knowledge and you will just need to know how to embed the html code (that you can get trough online panel) in your projects.

If something is unclear please let me know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login