implement a way to hide, make smaller, or get rid off the arrows

Posted by billwebdesigner 
implement a way to hide, make smaller, or get rid off the arrows
April 05, 2011 11:23PM
It would be very handy to implement a way to hide, make smaller, or get rid off the arrows that appear for navigation. They tend to get in the way of the photos at times. Some projects don't need the arrows. A simple check box for "ON" and "OFF" on the "edit settings" preferences will do the trick.

Thanks! Nice product!!!
Re: implement a way to hide, make smaller, or get rid off the arrows
April 07, 2011 07:25AM
We will consider this suggestion for a future update.
June 05, 2017 08:54AM
Yes, admission is a kind of your motivation, target, plan for future and self-introduction. Most of them you should prove within the interview accounting assignment writing That is why it is so important to have a to train the oral communication skills too. The assignment is just the first step. You should go up taking all of them
June 09, 2017 06:11AM
Really, i appreciate the effort you made write my assignment to share the post. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.
June 05, 2018 10:23AM
Your suggestion is good and we will try to follow it. We will try to follow and implement in our lives. Thank you for sharing. Cheap write my Assignment
July 09, 2018 05:26AM
Extremely fascinating online journal. A lot of online journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on,
Cheap dissertation writing services however I'm most definitely intrigued by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know.
January 17, 2019 06:39AM
Hello
My name is johns berry and this is very amazing post thanks for sharing with us.

Get the Best Perdisco Assignment Help in Australia
January 28, 2019 08:15AM
Hello
My name is Chris Paul and This is a very nice post, Thanks for Sharing.

For Best Finance Assignment Help in Australia for 24*7.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login