Slideshow parameter...

Posted by user481161 
Slideshow parameter...
November 14, 2010 12:06AM
Not a new slideshow as such, but am really missing the ability to be able to control the thumbnail size. This would be a fantastic feature if you could introduce it ;)
Thanks
Ravi
Re: Slideshow parameter...
November 15, 2010 01:15PM
Ravi,

thank you for taking time to let us know your thoughts. We will consider your suggestion for the next update.

Cheers!
January 23, 2011 08:29PM
I agree, the ability to control thumbnail size is critical for me. Has there been any more consideration on this?

Thanks,
Phil
January 24, 2011 09:52AM
Yes, we are working right now on this matter and we will add this feature to our next official update.
April 05, 2011 11:26PM
kneo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, we are working right now on this matter and
> we will add this feature to our next official
> update.

Nice! I am looking forward to this update. Thanks!
April 07, 2011 07:25AM
The update that allows you to set the thumb's width and height will be probably released this week.
April 27, 2011 12:30PM
Due to a last moment decision we decided to delay the update release. I will use this post for any new information regarding this matter.
Do My Homework For Me
June 12, 2017 06:33AM
I got a few references that are custom exposition composing administration, online scholastic site from my companion. Be that as it may, I have not involvement with them and she let it know is great assets Do My Homework For Me. I don't mean basically abuse spell check Take care of trade system of good work, fusing standard highlight in the operation of commas, semi-colons, etc.
Re: Do My Homework For Me
July 21, 2017 07:29AM
Setting aside opportunity to tell us your considerations. Cheap Essay Writing Service, We will consider your recommendation for the following refresh. we are working right now on this issue and we will add this element to our next authority refresh.
Apartment loans
September 14, 2017 08:08AM
Many mortgage companies will attempt to sell you life insurance to cover your mortgage; however, this coverage is often more expensive than buying an individual Apartment loans policy on your own. A level premium term life insurance policy offers affordable protection that lasts the length of your mortgage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2019 03:38PM by user1673903.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login